Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Quick Point

I'll deal with the all the bullshit being thrown around the airwaves about the election results from Massachusetts some time in the near futuretoo much going through my head right now to write a coherent postbut if you're desperate to dive into a heap of depressing news, Andrew Sullivan has done a great job of compiling reactions and predictions on the futures of where health care, the Obama administration, and the Democratic majority.  All I'll say about it tonight is regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, know that right now it's best to calm down and wait to see what happens next.


Before the election intruded into everyone's life, I'd been planning to do a post about the music I listen to these days, and how that's changed from my mentality in high school and college.  I followed through with that tonight to get my mind off the election and give you a respite from the mayhem.


Music talk after the jump!

No comments:

Reads: